Urevo manufacturer makes high-end treadmills that are designed to be used at home.
Part of the monthly maintenance process is to check and make sure the tread belt is properly tensioned and aligned in the center so you can safely exercise. A loose and misaligned belt can stick or slip while running or walking which can cause the user potential injuries.
If your Urevo treadmill running belt begins to shift from side to side, then follow along today’s Urevo Treadmill Belt Adjustment guide.
Without further ado, let’s get right into it!
Signs You Need To Adjust Your Urevo Treadmill Running Belt
There are a few signs you may need to adjust the Urevo belt. The most common sign is when your walking belt has shifted to one side or is about to start rubbing against the side of your exercise equipment.
Your treadmill belt may be slowly drifting too far to the right or left, and this can cause the belt to stretch unevenly.
You might also notice that when you are walking or running on your treadmill, the belt feels like it’s stalling or having trouble turning over.
Another sign that a Urevo tread belt might need adjustment is when it works fine with a lighter person, but starts slipping with a heavier user.
Urevo Belt Adjustment Toolkit
For Urevo treadmill belt maintenance, all you will need is an Allen wrench. The Urevo treadmill comes equipped with a 6mm Allen wrench for the purpose of being able to adjust the belt.
In case an Allen wrench isn’t included with your treadmill, or yours is difficult to use, consider purchasing an Allen wrench that has a longer handle or provides more leverage for easy use.
Urevo Treadmill Belt Adjustment
Adjusting the running belt is easy and the only tool needed is the Allen Wrench or Hex Key that came with the Urevo treadmill.
Urevo treadmills may vary in model style, the procedure demonstrated here is the same for all Urevo products.
Here is how to adjust Urevo tread belt:
- Use the 6mm Allen key from the toolkit that came with your Tread to tighten the Rear Roller Bolts on the side that needs to be adjusted.
- Turn 1/4 turn on the right, turn 1/4 turn on the left, Never turn the roller bolts more than ¼ turn at a time.
- If the running belt is too far to the right side: With the treadmill running at 1 mph, turn the left adjustment bolt counter-clockwise ¼ turn at a time.
- If the running belt is too far to the left side: With the treadmill running at 1 mph, turn the right adjustment bolt counter-clockwise ¼ turn at a time.
- Turn on your Urevo Treadmill and test it. Run the Tread and allow the belt to run a full cycle to gauge if more adjustment is needed.
- Repeat the adjustments as called for until the belt remains centered during use.
Finally, make sure the running deck if it is well oiled. If it feels like it lacks some lubrication work, get on how to lubricate Urevo treadmill guide in order to keep the running belt well oiled and under good conditions.
How Tight Should Urevo Treadmill Belt Be?
A Urevo tread belt should be tight enough so that you can lift it by approximately 2 or 3 inches on the sides at the center of the frame. If you are unable to do that, the belt is too tight.
However, if it lifts up more than 4 inches, then the belt is too loose and you will need to adjust your belt tension before using it again.
Urevo treadmill is one of the most popular fitness brands in North America, but it comes with some at-home maintenance to extend the life of your machine while also preventing some potential injuries.
Key elements when adjusting your tread running belt are patience and care. Loosen or tighten in small increments, and take care to move both sides of the belt about the same increments.